Emergency Survival Kit in a Sardine Can
The two pack of Whistle Creek's Survival Kit in a Sardine Can is a great gift idea for anyone who does one or more of the following: hiking, fishing, mountain biking, boating, camping, backpacking, four wheeling, rock climbing, snowshoeing, road trips, and more. One of each of the aforementioned items is included in each sardine can (brands may vary).
- 25 survival items in a sardine can that is buoyant, crush proof, waterproof, air-tight, lightweight (2 ounces), and compact (4.3 x 3 x .9 inches).
- First aid items consist of instructions, acetaminophen, adhesive bandage, and antibiotic ointment.
- Multifunctional items include duct tape, razor blade, wire clip, note paper, pencil, safety pin, and waterproof bag.
- Wilderness and food items include a compass, whistle, signal mirror, fish hook and line, chewing gum, candy, salt, and an energy nugget.
- Sardine can is intended to be opened in an emergency and can be used to boil water to brew tea sweetened with the sugar.