Portable Tow Truck
The Portable Tow Truck comes in a set of 2 traction pads. Made of Polypropylene, it is nearly indestructible and can be used over and over again. It works in mud, snow, ice, and sand. It can be used with many types of automobiles, from front wheel drive to rear wheel drive to all wheel drive. The Portable Tow Truck is easy to use. Simply wedge The Portable Tow Truck under the pulling wheel (or wheels) and slowly drive the vehicle to a more suitable surface. Then store it in your trunk or behind the seat for future use.
- Provides emergency traction for your tires when tire chains are not available or cannot be used.
- Works in mud, snow, ice, and sand. Works on FWD, RWD and 4WD vehicles.
- No installation required, making it easier and safer to use than tire chains and snow chains.
- Each set comes with 2 Portable Tow Truck traction aids. Lightweight and easy to store.
- Made of polypropylene, nearly indestructible and can be used over and over again.
As the weather worsens and the snow piles up, driving becomes more and more dangerous. The roads become increasingly slippery due to snow and ice. Drivers need to use proper caution and be prepared for the treacherous conditions.
You should carry tire traction aids with you while driving. Traction aids are a great alternative to snow chains and tire chains. They are portable, durable, and easy to use. They require no installation and can be easily stored until you need them. Traction pads can be used when rock salt will not work. They can also be used when there is not enough snow on the road to warrant installing tire chains. Thus, they are a good compromise between de-icing rock salt and tire chains.
The Portable Tow Truck traction aid will allow you to get back on the road again with very little time or money lost. With the average price of a tow truck call nearing a hundred bucks, just one use of The Portable Tow Truck will more than pay for itself.
If you use it once, you’ll never travel without it.