Safe-T-Seat Front Child Seat
The iBert safe-T-seat is a front mounted child seat that has many benefits over the alternatives. It allows you to have more interaction with your child while riding; the child has a better view; your bike will have better center of gravity; and it is easier and safer to load your child into a front mounted vs. a rear mounted seat.
- Front-mounted child bicycle seat designed for kids ages 4 and younger
- 3-point harness and lap bar keep your child safe while riding
- More fun than bike trailer and more interactive than rear-mounted carriers
- Stays clear of knees while pedaling; easy-to-attach stinger assembly system
- Safe for children up to 38 pounds and 42 inches tall; requires 3/4 inch of usable stem
The iBert is designed so you can pedal your bike without hitting your knees on the seat and is easy and fast to install. The safe-T-seat is designed for children 4 and under. The minimum age is 12 months since the child needs to be able to sit up well and hold the weight of a helmet. The maximum height of the child using the iBert seat is 42 inches. Kids taller than that will be uncomfortable. The max weight for the seat is 38lbs. Installation takes minutes. You will need at least 3/4 inch of usable stem in order to attach the seat.