Tempo Drop Weather Forecast
How this storm glass really works is a mystery, but it is believed that electromagnetic changes in weather patterns activate crystals inside (sealed-glass chamber fills with crystals when air pressure decreases). Famed meteorologist Admiral Fitzroy used a storm glass on a historic voyage (1831-1836) with Charles Darwin. A storm glass works on the premise that temperature and pressure affect solubility, sometimes resulting in clear liquid; other times causing precipitants to form.
- The appearance of the liquid transforming from clear to cloudy to crystal flakes predict whether the weather will be clear, cloudy, snow or thunderstorms.
- Drop type glass contain liquid repeat the crystallization of various expressions, depending on the weather changes.
- Use it to decorate the living room, bedroom and table is very beautiful and fashion.
- Materials: borosilicate glass, compound liquid, water, ethanol, natural camphor and elegant gift box packaging.
- Ideal gift for home decoration.